Kadai Paneer is a simply, mild spicy & flavorful side dish using Paneer & Bell Pepper/Capsicum with the prepared kadai masala, kadai Paneer is a very quick stir fry like recipe which is made in a Kadai.
Paneer (cut into cubes) 200g
Onion (finely chopped) 4 no.
Tomato(finely chopped) 4 no.
Capsicum/Bell pepper 1 no.
ginger & garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt to taste
kothmir(corriander) few finely chopped
Oil 1 tbsp
Dry red chilli 2 no
To Dry Roast & Grind for Kadai Masala
Dry Red chilli 3 no.
Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
Cinnamon 1 small stick
Clove 3 no
Cardamom 3 no
Jeera 1 tsp
Shahi jeera 1 tsp
- First heat a pan, dry roast chili coriander seeds, whole garam masala for a minute in medium heat then pulse it in a blender for few seconds, make it a coarse mixture.
- Then heat oil in a Kadai/wok, when its heated add ginger garlic paste and stir fry till raw smell leaves.
- After that add finely chopped onions and saute until it turns golden brown.
- Then add finely chopped tomatoes, sprinkle little salt and saute until the tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- And then add capsicum, onion dices and stir fry for a minute.
- After that add paneer cubes,enough salt ,kadai masala and gently combine everything and stir fry for a minute.
- Lastly add finely chopped cilantro and switch off the stove.
- Serve hot with rotis / Naan / Pulao.
- Tags : Kadai Paneer- Recipe, how to make kadai paneer recipe,Spicy Kadai Paneer, kadai paneer restaurant style, how to make kadai paneer recipe,