Friday, February 8, 2008

but I found yet another amazing video cooking site www.vahrehvah.com

http://sreevadlamudi.blogspot.com

Shrimp Biryani!!



This net is surely an amazing place, making a non-cook like me brave enough to try and experiment with stuff that actually tastes good is not an easy task.

Well, this happens once in a while with www.sailusfood.com

but I found yet another amazing video cooking site www.vahrehvah.com

Check out the pictures and judge for yourself..



Fry marinated shrimp 450 gm (corriander powder, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, ginger-garlic paste) in oil, few at a time and keep them aside.



Soak Basmati Rice for 30 minutes and cook with oil, spices, and salt only 85%, do not cook rice completely.



Fry yoghurt, spices, green chillies, corriander, mint, biryani powder, etc. and add fried shrimp to the mixture, stir it once and add the semi-cooked rice and cook it for not more than 10 minutes.




That rose is also by me... yay!!! (patting myself on the back)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I was wondering what type of sugar is in the sponge cake. I haven't heard of porter sugar. Is it like caster sugar?

Website for www.vahrehvah.com

Website for www.vahrehvah.com
Vahchef and Cooking Videos