This cookie recipe is the best we ever known cookies are drizzled with white and dark chocolate is the just the thing that cafe latte it will good in tea and coffee.
Unsalted butter 225g
Caster sugar 50g
Cocoa powder 1tbsp
Vanilla extract 1 tsp
Coffee powder 2 tsp
All-purpose flour 150g
Baking powder ½ tsp
Water (hot boiling) 2 tsp.
- Pre heat the oven to 190 degree Celsius , line two baking sheets with baking parchment. put the coffee powder in a cup, add the boiling water and stir until dissolved, set aside to cool, sift together the flour, cornflour and cocoa powder.
- Put the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until creamy, add the coffee and the sifted flour and mix well.spoon into a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle.
- Pipe spirals, slightly apart, on to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until firm but not browned, remove from oven and leave on the baking sheets for 1 min, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Melt the white and dark chocolate separately i heatproof bowl set over a pan of hot water.
- Take some white chocolate and flick over the cookies, moving your hand speedly from left to right to create small lines repeat same process with dark chocolate, let it set for some time then serve it.
Tags : Cappuccino Cookies Recipe, Caramel Cappuccino Cookies, Cappuccino Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes, How to make Cappuccino cookies recipe.