Description : Dal subzi is where the pulses simmered with vegetables. beans and carrot and Split Green Moong Dal Curry, a very easy recipe combining vegetables and protein-rich green gram dal.
Moong Dal 300g
Masoor dal 300g
Toor dal 300g
Jeera/Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
Shorshe/Mustard Seeds ½ tsp
Turmeric/Haldi ¼ tsp.
Whole Dry Red Chillies 2no
Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
Curry leaves 1sprig
Jeera powder 1tsp.
Dhaniya powder 1tsp.
Chilli powder 1tsp.
chilli flakes ½ tsp.
chopped coriander ½ bunch
Salt To taste
Ghee 2 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
onion(chopped) 1 big
green chilli 2 no
Carrot (cut into 2 inch pieces) 1 big,
capsicum (cut into 2 inch pieces) 6no.
Green peas 1/2 cup
- First boil all the three dals separately. not fully mashed grains should be apper.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee and 1 tbsp oil, to it add whole cumin, mustard, gg paste,green chilli stir for some time.Now add the vegetables and cook for some time then,
- 3. add jeera powder, coriander powder, chilli powder,chilli flakes and saute them.
- 4. add boiled dal and some boiled dal water and simmer for some time.
- at last add some chopped coriander and
- 5. switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti.
Tags : Mixed Dal, Gujarati Dal, Indian Dal Sabji, Vaal Ni Dal, Punjabi Dal Sabji, Mag Ni Dal, SubZi dal curry, Methi Moong Dal Subzi recipe.